EDI Translation Services
HIPPA, other government regulations and industry pressure continue to push the Healthcare and Health Insurance markets toward electronic submissions of claims processing data. ANSI X12 EDI files are the standard for this transactional model. For companies that require a proprietary format to load data into their processing systems and entities without the I.T. resources or budget to set up these data sets, Preferred Health Professionals offers a variety of EDI translation services.
Our translation tool allows us to generate standard X12 EDI files from your proprietary format as well as convert from X12 EDI to a proprietary format. Whether you want to submit or receive X12 EDI files, or both, PHP is your single source for submission, creation and transfer of your files.
If you are well versed in EDI translation but do not have the time or resources to setup and monitor transfers, PHP provides inbound, outbound and round trip file transfer services. We will pick up files from your location and send them to their destination through secure FTP or using PGP encryption. We will also pick up files from outside sources and drop them to your location. Whether sending, receiving or both, PHP can take care of the file shuffling for you.
Supported transaction sets include:
- 834 - Benefit Enrollment and Maintenance
- 835 - Electronic Remittance Advice
- 837D – Dental Claims
- 837I – Institutional Claims
- 837P – Physician Claims
Our translation tool is capable of generating or converting other X12 EDI translation formats. We would be happy to discuss additional EDI transaction needs you may have.
Leveraging our extensive experience we can have you up and running on generation, conversion or both in a short timeframe. By removing the complex and often labor intensive efforts in handling EDI translations, your staff can focus on core competencies and other resource intensive initiatives inside your company.
- SFTP and PGP encryption supported
- Generate from or convert to proprietary format
- Pick up and submit files from anywhere in the U.S.
- 835 remittance advices available to payor’s host systems or on our proprietary ECP claims adjudication platform
- Pay claims electronically via EFT instead of cutting paper checks – Reduce costs of check stock, MICR ink, envelopes and postage as well as improve customer service through faster payment
If you would like more information or have any questions, please contact Preferred Health Professionals' sales team at 816-823-6700 or 1-800-544-3014.